with Gen Kelsang Sanden
Location: Commercial Drive · Kadampa Meditation Centre - Vancouver 1833 Victoria DiversionCost: $15 per class or $50 for FOUR classes. Pay at the door. Cash or card. Free for members.
EIGHT STEPS TO HAPPINESS
Using the book Eight Steps to Happiness by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, we will be guided into some of Buddhism’s best-loved teachings, giving us:
- clear methods for transforming all life’s difficulties into valuable spiritual insights
- practical tools for improving our relationships
- greater patience, empathy and compassion to positively transform our life.
Leave inspired and each week take home ancient wisdom that will help you find greater happiness and meaning in your busy, modern life.
Through Buddha’s teachings and meditation, you can understand and control your mind so you can actually transform your life. No previous experience of meditation or Buddhism is necessary.
Open to everyone and everyone is welcome!
COST & REGISTRATION FOR MAY SERIES
$15 per class.
Pay at the door. Cash or card.
Join us for a drop-in meditation class! Everyone, regardless of experience, is welcome!
Practising meditation can help you:
- lower stress and anxiety and become a truly happy person.
- develop the power to keep calm in difficult situations.
- increase patience, concentration and loving kindness.
Through meditation, you can understand and control your mind so you can actually transform your life.
Gen Kelsang Sanden is a Canadian Buddhist monk, and the Resident Teacher of Kadampa Meditation Centre Vancouver. He has been a long time student of Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, the founder of the New Kadampa Tradition. He is well loved for his compassion, sense of humour and the clarity of his teachings.
If you have any inquiries please email: email@example.com