with Gen Sanden
Location: ONLINE · Greater VancouverCost: $12/class | Free for members. Attending multiple classes each week? Become a member and save! Check out the benefits below.
The conditions in the world seem increasingly uncertain and so many are feeling fear, anxiety, frustration, and depression.
Kadampa Buddhism offers a practical and easy to understand presentation of Buddha’s deepest teachings which can help us cope with even the most challenging problems.
In these classes you will learn:
- The impact that your internal responses are having in your life
- To Identify the inner sources of all difficulties
- To use meditation to reduce problems at their source, and finally abandon them.
These classes will increase your resiliency, inner strength and the quality of your life and provide you with practical tools to use your experiences to benefit you rather than to be a source of anxiety, overwhelm or depression.
Offered as independent online “drop-in” classes (see schedule & topics below). Attend regularly and benefit most from the systematic teaching topics and meditation practices! Join us for one or all of the classes in this series and learn to solve your problems for good.
Note Online classes are open only to those who would normally attend these classes in person in our Vancouver locations. If you live on Vancouver Island, please attend classes at Bodhichitta Centre. Outside Vancouver on the mainland (except Squamish and Whistler), please attend classes at KMC Fraser Valley. Thank you for your consideration.
Each class offers different topics, instruction and guided practice of meditations (see below for schedule & topics).
- To access each week’s class please register before 7pm on Tuesdays.
- Due to Covid restrictions, these classes are currently pre-recorded.
- Once registered, you will have access to watch the class as many times as you’d like whenever you’d like from 7pm on Tuesdays until Midnight on Mondays.
We look forward to offering live classes again in the near future!
CLASS SCHEDULE & TOPICS
June 1 No Class – International Spring Festival
June 8 One thing that will always bring you happiness
June 15 How to tap into your real potential
June 22 Where does real change happen?
June 29 The science of happiness
If you have any inquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[su_row][su_column size="1/3"][/su_column] [su_column size="2/3"]