with Gen Kelsang Sanden
Location: West Van · West Vancouver Memorial Library - 1950 Marine DriveCost: $15/class | No cost for members.
EIGHT STEPS TO HAPPINESS
Using the book Eight Steps to Happiness by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, we will be guided into some of Buddhism’s best-loved teachings, giving us:
- clear methods for transforming all life’s difficulties into valuable spiritual insights
- practical tools for improving our relationships
- greater patience, empathy and compassion to positively transform our life.
Leave inspired and each week take home ancient wisdom that will help you find greater happiness and meaning in your busy, modern life.
Through Buddha’s teachings and meditation, you can understand and control your mind so you can actually transform your life. No previous experience of meditation or Buddhism is necessary.
Open to everyone and everyone is welcome!
COST & REGISTRATION FOR APRIL SERIES
$15 per class.
Pay at the door. Cash or card.
***PLEASE NOTE: STARTING IN APRIL, THIS CLASS WILL MOVE TO TUESDAY’S FROM 10:30AM TO 12:00PM***
Join us for a drop-in meditation class! Everyone, regardless of experience, is welcome!
Practicing meditation can help you:
- lower stress and anxiety and become a truly happy person.
- develop the power to keep calm in difficult situations.
- increase patience, concentration and loving kindness.
Through meditation, you can understand and control your mind so you can actually transform your life.
Gen Kelsang Sanden is a Canadian Buddhist monk, and the Resident Teacher of Kadampa Meditation Centre Vancouver. He has been a long time student of Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, the founder of the New Kadampa Tradition. He is well loved for his compassion, sense of humour and the clarity of his teachings.
If you have any inquiries please email: email@example.com