with Gen Kelsang Sanden
Location: East Van · Kadampa Meditation Centre Vancouver · 1833 Victoria DiversionCost: $30 (Free for Members)
WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS – How to stop worrying and start living
We might feel like life gave us a lot of lemons this year, but maybe we’ve forgotten we can make lemonade! It is possible to live our life fully, even in the face of adversity or misfortune.
But how do we do this?
By understanding, and putting into practice, scientific methods that will help us recognize, reduce and finally eradicate worry. Once we understand this, we are free to be confident and extract the most out of life.
So join us and leave with:
- Tools to turn adversity into opportunity
- Scientific methods to find the happiness we long for
- Practical meditations you can start using today
SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION
10-11:15 Session 1
11:45 to 1pm Session 2
This course will be:
– delivered live at KMC Vancouver to a maximum of 10 participants (subject to BC Health Regulations) and will also be live streamed online. See Covid guidelines and regulations below.
– available on demand until Sunday June 20th at midnight.
For in person attendance:
• Participants must assess their health before attending and should stay home if sick. Please email email@example.com if you need to cancel.
• Please do not attend if you are at high risk of severe disease
• Everyone must wear a mask. The teacher will remove their mask when seated and is at minimum 3 metres distance between the students.
KMC Vancouver will:
• Clean and disinfect high-use areas, including tables, chairs, and door handles.
• Ensure that enough space (at least 2 metres) is available for people to maintain distance from others.
• Ensure easy access to handwashing stations or hand sanitizing supplies.
• Increase ventilation by opening doors to the meditation area.
If you have any inquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download event iCal